Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Grown Up Christmas List

Few more days before Christmas. It's too late putting up Christmas wishlist I know pero sabi nga nila hindi masamang mangarap. So if someone out there is kind enough to grant all my wishes, see updated list below:



 1. Apple MacBook MB466LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop. It's been two week 
since I sold my ever reliable laptop. This will be a great replacement for Compaq as I definitely need this for file sharing, quick photo processing, Ipod syncing, watching movies etc. Sad thing though is that most of my time are spent working in the office meaning I won't be able to fully utilize this laptop.




2. Any Ipod Dock. Pero mas OK kung BOSE and as long as will fit 3rd Gen Ipod touch. Ideal for background music while drinking beer with friends.

3.Any brand of portable 2 TB external HD.  I love to organize my files from photos to video files, that's why last year a bought a 1TB Western Digital Mybook. Sadly there is no more space left for new files.A 2TB
external HD is very much welcome.

4.Wii and PS3. Rock Band Beatles. DJ Hero. Mario Kart. Smash Bros.
NBA 2K10. Assasins Creed. Resdident Evil 5. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare.
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of Patriot. What's not to love about this game consoles? A great way to spend my time with the wife and the kids will be having the two consoles Wii for the kids and PS3 for me.




5. Marvel's Dark Reign TPB/ DC's The Blackest Night.  
From wikipedia,The Blackest Night storyline revolves around  a personified force of death resurrecting deceased superheroes and seeking to eliminate all life and emotion from the DC  universe.As the War of Light rages on, the prophecy of the Blackest Night descends upon us, with  Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps at the center of it all.Dark Reign on the other hand deals with the aftermath of Secret Invasion which led to a shift of power in Marvel universe, Norman Osborn's rise to global power.

Damn! I feel like a kid again.:)



6. Condo near Makati. This has been on my wishlist ever since I started working.
As of now the wife and I are on the selection process the nicest, safest and of course affordable payment scheme. Having your own place and being able to make your own rules is a great feeling especially having two makukulit na kids.

That is all.Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts