Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LSS of the Week: Timbaland feat Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again

I wasn’t able to get much updates because I've been busy with work during the weekdays and pretty much out of town during weekends. What's currently on repeat on the iPod right now is Timbaland's If We Ever Meet Again feat Katy Perry. Just found out that the track was inspired by the BEP's I Gotta Feeling, and what's different about this track is that Timbaland sings (not that good though)  rather than raps.
For those who have'nt heard the news Timbaland will be having a concert on March 27,2010 8PM at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. The first time I heard this, I was wondering how the concert will push thru since most of his tracks are collaboration with other artist.  Good thing he will be bringing Justin Timberlake and Jojo to Manila  since the two collaborated with him in his latest album Shock Value II. As for me, disappointed with the canceled The Killers: Live in Manila tour last month, I'll just decide to buy tickets a week before the concert.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts