Friday, July 22, 2011

Boracay - Sand Beneath My Toes

Yay! Finally I was able to visit Boracay last weekend. Being the country's premiere summer destination, Boracay doesn't reside on the category of my "must-see island" bucket list.  I've been into some of the best beaches in the country  (Calaguas, El Nido, Coron, Bantayan, Apo Reef, Caramoan etc.) but there weren't enough reasons that would make me rave to visit Boracay  - being overcrowded and  commercialized.

It was last year when I finally yield to the call of Boracay, thanks to the AirPhil I was able to book 2 Round Trip tickets for Php 1600 from Manila to Caticlan. As soon as arrived in Boracay, it does live up to its expectation - fine white sand, clear blue waters, blue-sky, awesome sunsets, epic nightlife, charming people and lastly - inner peace. Once you set your feet in the island - you can leave the rest behind even just for a few days.
Fine White Sand
Awesome Sunset



Blue Sky Holiday
Epic Nightlife
Charming People of Boracay

Here's the summary of our recent Boracay trip:

4 comments:

Pinoy Adventurista said...

hanggang pangarap nalang yata sa akin ang Boracay... hehehe!!! soon, mapupuntahan ko din yan... hehehe!

killrfillr said...

Haha..Actually mas gusto ko pa pumunta sa mga pinupuntahan mo eh.:) Nagkataong murang mura lang talaga yung plane ticket.

Jonna | The BRATpacker said...

Lovely photos, especially the sunset! The first time I went there, I took the long road -- travel by bus to Batangas, ferry to Oriental Mindoro, another bus ride to Bulalacao, ferry to Aklan, then finally ferry to Boracay. Buti na lang I was with the company of good friends, so enjoy rin :)

Unknown said...

@Jonna | The BRATpacker wow Bulalacao! I want to go to Tambaron!

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts