Friday, August 19, 2011

Memories Are Cheap: Semi-Charmed Life


































I believe in the sand beneath my toes
The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling.

Semi-Charmed Life/Third Eye Blind

Apo Reef 
February 12-15 2010
Sabang, Occidental Mindoro


Taken during our trip to Apo Reef + Pandan Island

Call it irony that for someone who doesn't know to swim I've been addicted of going to the beach. Why I love going to beach? The scenery alone refresh my minds and senses - calming blue waters, waves washing up on the shore and by just basking in the sun. For a moment it makes you forget all the things even for awhile. Lame you may say but to me it put things into perspective.

Memories Are Cheap
They say life is only as good as the memories we make. These are mostly photos taken from the last two years that I've been on the road. Narratives that are based on the music I listen to.

1 comments:

escape said...

ive never been to this part of luzon but i already booked a flight to go there next year.

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts