Thursday, April 28, 2011

LSS of The Week - You Are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie


The past few days has been hot literally here in Manila. As much as I don't want to get excited for the upcoming trip this weekend.  I can't help not to think of just lazing out in the beach because of the summer heat. Just the thought of visiting another place and the feeling of being a "tourist" excites me more.

Lately I've been playing Death Cab for Cutie's "You Are a Tourist" to get this summer state of mind. I really like this track because the sound of it is somewhat nostalgic. The guitar riffs makes you think of the past and just sway. Lyrically it's good as well as the arrangement. Anyway here is my favorite part of the song,

That sometimes the best intentions are in need of redemption's.
Would you agree?If so please show me

"You Are a Tourist" is the first single of DCFC's upcoming album "Codes and Keys"  to be released in May 31st. 

Listen to  DCFC's "You Are a Tourist".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts