Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally Got My GetGlue Stickers!



Finally my GetGlue sticker were delivered yesterday.Woot! Woot! In case you don't know what I'm talking about, GetGlue is basically like Foursquare only you check into what you are currently watching (be it a movie, DVD or TV), listening (music), reading(books,graphic novels etc) and thinking. What's good about is you get stickers (physical copy delivered in your doorstep) for checking in variety of things. After you're rewarded with 20 stickers, the site will notify you that the physical copies will be mailed to you. And just like that after 3 weeks, I finally got my first batch of stickers. The stickers i unlocked we're pretty lame and generic. For now I'm planning to give it to my friends (especially the Selena and Rihanna stickers) and put some on our car.

Selena looks lovely here though.
I can't wait for the second batch! I have yet to figure out what I’m going to do with the second batch.Any suggestions as to where I should put them on?

1 comments:

escape said...

looks good. and so good to receive it through snail mail

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts