Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LSS of the Week: Train - If It's Love

If It's Love is the third single of Train from their album Save Me San Francisco following Hey, Soul Sister and Save Me, San Francisco.


This is currently the song I can't stop hitting repeat because of it's catchy and fast-paced lyrics. I like the mid-tempo rock/ballad style of this song that Train infused with their playful Roots-rock genre. This sweeping romantic upbeat ballads starts of with strong guitar riffs that invokes some very lovely imagery. I just love the chorus of this song even if some verses are quite silly.


If it's love.And we decide that it's forever.No one else could do it better
If it's love.And we're two birds of a feather.Then the rest is just whatever
And if I'm addicted to loving you.And you're addicted to my love too.
We can be them two birds of a feather.That flock together
Love, love.Got to have something to keep us together
Love, love.That's enough for me.

Just found out that the video for this track is directed by Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

About Me

free counters

Popular Posts